I have thought about this for a long time because I have no idea what I have to write on this About page and I think no one give a shit about who am I or whom owning this blog. I have tried to against this kind of denial and write down a little information about myself in here. So, here we go..
- I was born in Bengkalis, Riau and grew up in many places. Started from Bengkalis then moved to Cimanggis, Bogor where my parents signed me up to primary school. My first and second brother was born in this town.
- In 1998, my father had been mutationed to Singkawang, West Kalimantan and brought all of us and stayed for 7 years.
- In the begining of 2004 Dad had to move again. We moved to Pemalang, Central Java. I managed to graduate from high school. *so much relieved*
- In the middle of 2005, I signed up to continue my study at STIE Perbanas majoring Accounting. I couldn’t manage to finish it, turned out accounting is not my passion and signed out by the end of 2006. It took a year to realise it, I’ve wasted my time.
- I took a break of academic stuff and think whether I need to pursue bachelor degree or continue looking for a job. Mum suggested me to go to Makassar and signed out of the college, the decision has been made.
- In the beginning of 2008, I worked as Front Office at my aunt’s friend’s hotel while waiting for new academic year admission.
- In the middle of 2008, I decided to study Communication Department majoring Public Relations at Hasanuddin University, Makassar and finished it on March 2013.
- In the beginning of 2014, I signed up to work for Ciputra group as Marketing Executive for 6 months.
- By the end of 2014, I moved back to Jakarta to seek opportunities, apart from my parents and brothers. My heart was broken and I need to clear my mind off. A kind-hearted senior knew about this and she offered me to work as an Account Executive (AE) for her company which engaged in digital marketing, unfortunately it only lasts for less than 4 months because I didn’t get paid well. I resigned.
- In the beginning of 2015, a friend of my best friend who worked in Event Orginizer (EO) were seeking a new AE. I signed up. Whoa! Turned out working as an EO is not as easy as I imagined. You might meet with people you seen on TV, but when it comes to deadline your life will turns to a nightmare. I gave up and resigned.
- In the middle of 2015, my best friend resigned from a company I currently work in and asked me to replace her position. I agreed.
- And now I’m stuck in here ever since and still trying to get out of the comfort zone in many ways as possible.
- To be continued.
So, that’s a glimpse of my life, nothing special but I enjoy every bit of the moment I spent, at least my adolescence were colorful because I have got many friends from different background, experienced many things that people might not have a chance to experience it, get acquainted with amazing people, and so on. I have always thought that my life will stuck in one place but God has always successfully surprises me in so many ways.
*Lol, it looks like I have written a curriculum vitae on LinkedIn. Hahaha.*