In recent years, I have always concerned about food I consumed. I no longer tempted by unhealthy snacks which contain high level of monosodium glutamate. Since I moved to my uncle’s house, I’ve got a little time in the morning to make breakfast because I have always woke up late when I was staying at kos–not a morning person though. Beside I am able to control the hygiene of the ingredients, hopefully my body will become healthy as well.
Since these past two years, I have always had a bowl of mixture of oatmeal, granola and Energen cereal for breakfast, but I’m thinking to make some variation like something more tasty. Sometimes, I added yogurt and some fruit too along the mixture of oatmeal e.g banana, dragon fruit and strawberry.
I was searching for the simplest recipe on Youtube (another helpful platform) then finally stumbled upon on a youtuber channel about how to make egg mayonnaise sandwich, then I applied it ever since. I’m proud of myself because I successfully didn’t make my stomach hurt. LOL.
So, down below are the recipe to make a simple egg mayonnaise sandwich. Let’s do this for the sake to get a healthy body.
- 4 slices of breads
- 2 boiled eggs
- Spring onion
- Blackpepper powder
- Boil eggs and mash them in a bowl (boil it for 15 mins)
- Add mayonnaise to the boiled eggs and mix it well
- Add salt, black pepper powder, spring onion and chivesa to this (stir it up)
- Take bread slices and place lettuce over it
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture over it and place tomato slices over it
- Sprinkle black pepper powder over them and cover it with a bread slice
- Cut them into pieces
So simple and it’s only need a little time. The taste is amazingly delicious and makes me survive until lunch.
PS: The recipe is only for two person.